Style & Sophistication Best Describe This 4 Bdrm Executive Family Home; Nestled On A Quiet Non-Busy Street & Facing An Open Park. This Spacious Sunny Space Offers The Finest In Luxury Finishes, Including An Over-Sized Chefs Kitchen Complete With Granite Island, Pot Lights And Stainless Steel Appliances.The Main Floor Complete With Hardwood, Also Offers A Formal Study With Waffled Ceiling & A Dedicated Sprawling Dining Room. Fully Fenced And Move-In Ready.
Cul De Sac
Cul De Sac
3.96 x 3.96 m
3.96 x 5.24 m
3.81 x 3.35 m
3.53 x 3.35 m
3.23 x 3.35 m
3.65 x 4.87 m
3.77 x 3.04 m
3.77 x 3.65 m
3.35 x 3.62 m
13 x 13 ft
13 x 17.2 ft
12.5 x 11 ft
11.6 x 11 ft
10.6 x 11 ft
12 x 16 ft
12.4 x 10 ft
12.4 x 12 ft
11 x 11.9 ft
RE/MAX HALLMARK YORK GROUP REALTY LTD., BROKERAGE
We’re glad you asked. There is no magic, just some good old math based on the most recent market activity.
The data is calculated and refreshed 4 times a day as properties are listed and sold.
Time Scope – 30 days prior to today.
– Condo or House (commonly referred to as free hold in Realtor speak.)
– Updated every 10 minutes.
Avg List Price
– This is calculated from all properties that were listed in the last 30 days. Remember, we are giving you a window of the average list price for properties over the last 30 days. This can include properties that have already been sold during this period. It includes all properties with any number of bedrooms/bathrooms, but excludes things like lockers, parcels of land, or garages. In short, only houses or condos are included.
Avg Sold Price
– This is calculated from all properties that were sold in the last 30 days. We use the same set of filters as is used to calculate the Average List Price, but only look for sold properties. We update our data every 10 minutes to included new listings.
Homes For Sale
– This is pretty straight forward - this is the total number of properties available for sale in each neighbourhood.
– Also pretty straight forward – this is the total number of properties that have sold in the last 30 days in each neighbourhood.
Avg List Price by Bedrooms – Same as the Average List Price BUT we factor in the number of bedrooms. Do you see some “anomalies” in those numbers? Some areas have large homes for sale with 5+ bedrooms. It can appear that the price goes down with 5+ bedrooms because there are fewer of those homes or they maybe income properties, rooming houses, or homes that need to be renovated. This may skew the average price – but in the end they represent a very accurate picture of what’s going on in the neighbourhood.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, "screen scraping", "database scraping" and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on the pages produced by or displayed on this website.
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREA’s By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.